What Is Polished Concrete?
The mechanical grinding of concrete is environmentally friendly as well as economical.
A great solution for Retail, Industrial plants, Warehouses, Commercial/Business Facilities, Galleries, Museums, Schools, Government Buildings as well as Residential.
The floors are as beautiful as they are sustainable :
- Maintenance is simple, easy and fast;
- Low maintenance and long-lasting sometimes considered a lifetime floor;
- The floor system can be installed on new or existing concrete.
- The average maintenance savings is substantial;
- Does not need to be reapplied periodically as do coatings, requires no waxing or stripping.
- Often referred to as lifetime floors outlasting vinyl, epoxy, and coatings;
- Strengthens old concrete that is deteriorating through the densification process which increases durability.
- Certified by National Floor Safety Institute as a "High Traction" floor;
- Improves safety in that it is slip-resistant and meets OSHA and ADA standards for slip resistance.
- Concrete Polish allows owners to choose the color and degree of shine that best captures their vision and enhances their environment;
- Can create one of a kind beautiful flooring solutions;
- As beautiful as it is durable.
- Concrete Polishing offers a unique opportunity for owners to earn points towards LEED Certification;
- Eliminates dusting which is not only unhealthy but can damage equipment and disrupt business.